Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Thursday, June 5, 2014

Let the birds lift your spirits higher and let the sun brighten your day. Wake up and thank god for all the good things that he has blessed you with. Let's have a great day today!
Good Morning!


* * * * *


The rising sun reminds me of your radiant face and the misty dew reminds me of your dreamy eyes. The distant sounds of the bustling city remind me of your soft whispers and the cool breeze giving me the chills reminds me of your romantic kisses. Good morning.


Sweet Good Morning Text Messages


Alert! The hottest man in the world has just awoken!
Good Morning!


* * * * *


Good morning my love! I know I have woken you up, but it is only to tell you how much I love you. Have a fabulous day, let’s get together in the afternoon and I will give you many kisses and a tender embrace with all my strength.



You have taken hold of my mind, you are my first thought when I wake up. I send these beautiful words to you, so you also think of me and know that you are the most important person in my life. Your love is the light that illuminates my life.


* * * * *


Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world? I bring no flowers, No cakes, But wishes to keep you fresh, Prayer to keep you healthy, And love to keep you smiling ... Good Morning.


* * * * *


The breeze has awakened the earth,
The sun gave brightness to the earth,
Birds gave melodious music to the earth,
Then its the time to wish my sweet friend
Good Morning !


* * * * *


A sweeter smile, a brighter day, hope everything turns out great for you Today. Good Morning.


good morning messages


Your love is like the rays of the sun and though I cannot see the burning bright rays, I can feel the warmth just like I feel your love every morning.


* * * * *


Hey, Good Morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.


* * * * *


Juicing is the best way to start your day, take a deep breath and make yourself a tall glass of juice, Good Morning!


* * * * *

Night has ended yesterday, morning brings another day. May you smile like the sunny rays and leave your worries at the bright blue bay. Good Morning!


good morning text messages

Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a Good Thought in your Heart.


* * * * *

We’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.Good morning!


* * * * *


Eyes are precious, They are not meant for tears, And heart is precious, It is not meant for fears, So start your day with a smile, Good morning!


* * * * *


I know you are reading this message with a beautiful smile on your face. Get up and hear the beautiful sound of the birds. See how the sun shines, as intense as its light is the love that I have for you.




When I see the light of day I think about how you also brighten my life with your love. With you I want to become a better person to make you happy. Thank you for the immense love you give me and for giving me a reason to smile.


* * * * *


A simple good morning becomes a special greeting wen sum1 so dear it is heartily given…Because u have 2 me a wonderful meaning. Take care!


* * * * *


Good morning! I hope that your day will be fine and you will not get stuck in traffic like yesterday.


* * * * *


You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up. Good morning <3.


sweet good morning texts


You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.


* * * * *


As you wake up in the morning, Start counting your blessings, Check your phones and emails, Read my thoughts saying Good morning!



* * * * *


The light in your eyes as you gaze at me is like looking at the morning sunrise. I can’t look away for a second.


* * * * *


If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together. Good Morning.



Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning.


* * * * *


For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you. Good Morning.
Good morning Sunshine.


* * * * *


Hey, good morning! Rise and shine. As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.


* * * * *


Waking up and holding you in my arms every morning is like a dream that I never want to end. Good morning, my bride.


I hope you’re having a good day!


I hope you’re having a good day!


* * * * *

May ur morning be simply beautiful, Filled w/ sunshine & skies of blue. May d rest of ur day be even better w/ peace & joy touching all that u do.


* * * * *

Morning Is The Best Time To Greet The Special People. The Remaining Hours Will Make Us Busy! So, Let Me Say Good Morning To The Most Special Person In This World.


* * * * *

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
Good Morning !


sweet good morning messages


I’m thinking of you and wish you a great day. I want the best for you and hope things go your way.
It makes me so happy, this is what I’m gonna do, Send a good morning message right back to you, Good Morning my Friend.


* * * * *


Let go of what kills you. And hold on to what keeps you breathing. Good Morning!


* * * * *


Life is like a book. Each day like a new page. So let the first words you write be Good Morning to you my love!


* * * * *


First become a believer, then become an achiever. I know you can do it. Good morning dear!


Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way. Good morning!


Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way. Good morning!


* * * * *

Seeing the sun shine in the sky means the day is yet to start. Here’s wishing that you have a wonderful, energetic and fun-filled day. Have a very good morning.


* * * * *

The Sun peeps through the curtains and sees us wrapped in each other’s arms. Good Morning my Love!


Lovely wishes 2 a Lovely Person on a Lovely Day.


Lovely wishes 2 a Lovely Person on a Lovely Day.


* * * * *


Life is like a book. Each day like a new page. So let the first words you write be Good Morning to you my love!


* * * * *


Mornings are beautiful and so are you. Hope you wake up early, and shine with smile and beauty. This means excitement for me and everybody. Happy morning!


sweet good morning images


Mornings are beautiful because it starts with your love that stays with me all daylong.
Good Morning Dear!

* * * * *

There are three steps to complete happiness: 1) You 2) Me 3) our hearts for eternity. Good Morning.
Train your mouth and heart such that you can say the right way for the right reasons. Good Morning and have a Good Day!


* * * * *

Wake up, sweetheart! It’s time to open your arms and embrace the new day. Welcome happiness and success, Good morning!


When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. Good Morning.


When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. Good Morning.


* * * * *

Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you. Good Morning.


* * * * *

You and I, Welcome the new day with smile embrace the joy and happinesseEnjoy our day to fullest! Have a great day!


good morning


You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me! Good Morning.


* * * * *

You are the first thing to come to my mind as I wake up this morning.


* * * * *


'G' god
'O' offer us
'O' outstanding
'D' Devotion to

'M' make us
'O' obedient &
'R' ready for
'N' new day to
'I' initiate
'N' new aim for the
'G' glory of life..

'HAVE A NICE DAY...'


good morning messages



Remember to begin your morning with a prayer in your heart. Ask God to give you the grace to live this day unharmed from all evil. Not just that, but to make you a blessing to others and so find happiness this morning.


* * * * *

You are the light of my world, The music in my heart and The first thought of my day. Good Morning My Dear.


* * * * *

Every night I fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to hug you during the day and I pass every day imagining what it would be like to dream about you at night. Good morning.


good morning love images


I want to be the only guy to be in your heart, because you are the only girl in mine – now and forever. I love you, good morning.


* * * * *


Embrace each new day with great expectations.


* * * * *

Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. You love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.


sweet good morning images

See how cute the sun is looking today.
All to make your day more wonderful and happy.
So get up, smile at the sun and start your day.
Good Morning and have a wonderful day ahead.


* * * * *

Never saw a smile as cute as yours. So get up now and make everyone around fall for your smile with every minute and every second. Good Morning and have a good day ahead. God bless you


* * * * *


It takes only a moment to be kind, but the result can last a lifetime.
Good Morning!....

good morning images

I don’t know if we were meant to be or not, but I do know that I love you a lot. Good morning.


* * * * *


True success in life
is not measured by how much you make,
but by how of a difference you make.
Good Morning


* * * * *


Life is like a notebook.
Two pages are already written by God.
First page is birth, and last page is death.
Center pages are empty.
Fill them with smile and love .
Good Morning


* * * * *

Here is a simple good morning message to wish you a bright and beautiful day. Keep smiling and enjoy this virtual good morning kiss!



Hugs and kisses on your way to wish you a great and happy day. Have a good day sexy!


* * * * *


Be an early riser and begin the day before most of the people. In this way you will get much time to beat others. So, try to follow this rule like a mantra and get fabulous success in life. Good Morning


* * * * *


Life can be whatever you want to make it. So let it now be a blessing and an achievement with every step you take. Good Morning and have a goody-goody day ahead. God bless you.




Every morning is a new day. But for me, you will always be brand as new. You are truly wonderful and deserve the best in life. Have a beautiful day


* * * * *


Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!


* * * * *


It takes less than a day to succeed and do great things. Never underestimate the power of things that can happen in one day. Look up positively and have a great day!


* * * * *


If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sweet Good Morning Text Messages For Her


Good morning, sweetie! Don’t you mind waking up and making this dull world and my life a little bit brighter?


* * * *

Be kind, be generous, be magnanimous - Good Morning!


* * * * *

Yesterday is for memories
Tomorrow is an imagination
But today is real gift
have a pleasant day.
Good Morning


* * * * *


As I open my eyes to witness the beautiful sunshine, it feels like the warmth your love is embracing me. Good morning my love.

good morning images


It’s your love that helps me get out of bed every morning with a bright bright smile on my face.


* * * * *

The sweetest moment in life comes not with the greetings you receive but with the thought that someone wishes the best for you.
Good Morning


* * * *  *


Warm Good Morning Wishes Card
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.
Good Morning!


* * * * *


Moments are more important than things.
Good Morning!


* * * * * *


It’s time to rise my angel, my paradise.


* * * * *

This page contains sweet good morning text messages for you. You may find good morning, good morning messages, good morning sms, good morning text messages, romantic good morning text messages and cute good morning text quotes in this post




Good Morning Messages

Good Morning Images

Cute Good Morning Messages

Sweet Good Morning Messages

Love Messages

RomanticMessages

Funny Jokes


4 Comment:

  1. Look for new chances in this morning. See the people around you and think about all the awesome possibilities that surround you. Focus on the things that can be achieved and you will make get closer to victory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is my life
    My life is my wife

    ReplyDelete


  3. Dr.Ikhine instant love spell brought my ex husband back after having marriage issues for the past 6months and im so excited my whole problem was solve today, Thank God for using Dr. Ikhine instant love spell to bring my happiness back few minutes ago also reach through email: agbadado@gmail.com or call 0097038832903

    ReplyDelete