Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Tuesday, June 3, 2014

When night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


One day you'll ask me: what's more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and you'll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I know what love really is when you started showing me. I could have lived all my life celebrating lust and call it love! Thank God I found you.








It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


It's not my fault that I fell for you... You tripped me!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Women listen to music because they are in love. Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.


love messages for


I lost a tear in the sea and the day I find it is the day I stop loving you.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


A doctor can save my life. A lawyer can defend my life. A soldier can fight for my life, but only you can give me the true meaning of life.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


How can i forget everything about you when you were the one who treats me more than a girlfriend? How can i replace you with another guy when you were the one who light up my world like nobody else? Eventhough we've broke up, we're still be the best ex-couple ever who will stick to each other. I promise you that i will wait for you even if i have to wait for million years. I love you always :)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is a better teacher than duty. Albert Einstein


Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end.


Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You don't marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau


valentines day messages for friends


I am so blessed to have you as a friend. May your Valentines Day be a sweet as you are.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


God gave us 86,400 valuable seconds each day. May I use a few seconds to say thanks for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that’s where you are!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet, has no artificial ingredients and is 100% wholesome…Here’s one for you…MMWAAAH! Have a nice day!



Love can never be wrong, sometimes, you blame the situation or even the person. But no matter who you blame, if it really wasn’t the will of God, it just wouldn’t be.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Many believe that love is forever, that love never dies, only to be disillusioned in the end when we find our hands empty and our hearts longing. We mistakenly have looked at love as a need to be fulfilled, but love is only a gift given to us. We should not hold it in our hands, for we may never find the strength to let it go when it decides to leave. We should only embrace its warmth and glow while it lasts and freely open our arms when it’s time to say goodbye.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Maybe, I don’t really know you that well. I don’t know how you exactly act, but those things will not keep me away from you. Coz those are my reasons why I’m here… to know you much better.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


70 million people are having sex right now! 40 million are planning to have sex. 30 million are dreaming of it and one expert is busy reading this message!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


An empty stomach needs food, an empty brain needs knowledge, an empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. But then, an empty life needs a friend, thanks for filling in.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love Someone.. Not Because, They Give You What You Need…


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Never doubt someone’s love for you. If you find some imperfections, let it be. If you survived the pain, the happiness is satisfying. Never find the perfect love, because love without pain is impossible.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Relationships are like traffic signs, 1-way, 2-way, do not enter, no U turn, no left turn. But the best so far is gives way and keep right.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Someone misses you so much; it’s not your family nor your relatives. Its not even your best friend nor your closest pal. It’s just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence; you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call friend.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


There are 3 angels sent from heaven – 1st one to guide you in all your doings, 2nd to guard and save you from harm and 3rd angel is destined to text you. Ahem!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


My love for you my queen has no boundary.
It grows tall like the iroko and fat like the elephant.
Its beautiful like the roses and forever in my heart.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


It’s not easy to let go of something you’ve put everything. But it’s harder to realize later on that you’ve been holding on to something that wasn’t there…anymore.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


True bonding is not measured by the time spent together or the favours done for each other but by the comfort you find when you realized that you care for each other.



You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You’re the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It’s you that I’m thinking of when I lay down at night. And you’re the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Come closer my love and touch my heart and feel its rhythm. It sings your name over and over again as the one woman to whom it belongs. I love you baby.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting, but in the arms of someone who will take you now, love you forever, and leave you never, right?


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Elbert Hubbard


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Only one life, that soon is past. Only what’s done with love will last.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You make me want to be a better man. Melvin Udall


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Cute love texts for wife .....

I love you for girlfriend ....

Love messages ...

Romantic Messages ...

Funny Jokes ...

love, Love Messages, love text message, love words, lovely SMS, lovely SMS Messages, romantic text messages for her, romantic texts, Text your love, 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment