Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Thursday, June 5, 2014

You are the pulse that throbs in my veins,
You are the antidote that frees me of all pains.
You are the rhythm of my heartbeat,
Without you my life would be incomplete.
Good morning!


* * * * *


Much of joy I start my day with. Much of happiness are lined in the moments in it.  This couldn't have been great without you. Good morning.

Good Morning Text Messages to Send Someone you Love


Seeing you next to me in the morning leaves me with a smile. I know it will be a good day when I wake up with you next to me.


* * * * *

Sometimes just a thought about you can light up my morning and then I just cannot stop smiling. I am happy beyond understanding and my whole day is happier than any other ordinary day.




Joy beams on me, my heart sings for joy. I am merry. And these because, I have a lover who cares enough to make me glad all day. I love you sweet.


* * * * *


Good morning love. You are like a blessing from the heavens above.


* * * * *


The greatest gift you can give to someone is your time,
Because when you give your time, you're giving them a portion of life that you never get back.
Good Morning,


* * * * *


Have a lovely day!I stop being worried about my past the moment I found you as the joy my daily life needs forever. Good morning my best friend.


good morning messages to send someone you love


With every morning comes boundless opportunities for me to be glad, especially when it starts with your thought.  Good morning my sweet!


*  * * * *

The thought of your love is more than tickling sensations, and that of your sweet embrace is more than a lifetime of ecstasy. It's happening again. Good morning sweet.


* * * * *


Time to be suited and booted, not booted out, though
Good Morning!


* * * * *

I look up to the brightly burning sun and know that my feelings for you are burning in the same way. That is when I wake up and wish myself Good Morning.


good morning images to send someone you love


I am in love with the creator of heaven and earth. I see the morning sun and thank the Lord for everything that he has blessed me with. That is a perfect start to every morning.


* * * * *


Morning time a cup of hot hello,
A plate of crispy wishes,
A spoon of sweet smiles &
A slice of great success specially for u
Enjoy the day!!!!!!!!
Good Morning


* * * * *


Eyes are precious, They are not meant for tears, And heart is precious, It is not meant for fears, So start your day with a smile, Good morning!


* * * * *

When I see the light of day
I think about how you also brighten my life with your love.
With you I want to become a better person to make you happy.
Thank you for the immense love you give me and for giving me a reason to smile.


good morning


There are many stars but the Moon is You,
There are many friends but the Best is You,
To forget Me is up to You,
To forget You is something I’ll never do!
***Good Morning***!


 * * * * *

My beautiful princess, open your beautiful eyes and think of me.
I hope you have a great day and that it goes by quickly because I long to see your pretty face at night and share pleasant moments next to you.


* * * * *



I woke up thousands of miles away from you, but it doesn’t matter because you are in my heart.
 5 Steps to a Lovely Morning:!


* * * * *


Open your eyes.
Take a deep breath.
Throw aside the covers.
Get up from bed.
And read my message.
Good Morning my love.


good morning love images


A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, whether Cloudy or Sunny.
It stands for Hope, giving us another start at what we call Life.
Have a Good Morning & a Nice Day.


 * * * * *

A smile is -
The lighting system of the face,
The cooling system of the brain
The healing system of the heart.
Keep smiling always.
Have a Nice Day


 * * * * *

God will not give you a burden you can’t handle.
So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible,
Take it as a compliment - God thinks you can do it!
Good morning!


 * * * * *

Every sunset gives us,
One day less to live!
But every sunrise give us,
One day more to hope!
So, hope for the best.
Good Day Good Luck And Good Morning

good morning love image with white rose


Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way. Good morning!


* * * * * 


Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world?
I bring no flowers, No cakes,
But wishes to keep you fresh,
Prayer to keep you healthy,
And love to keep you smiling…
Good Morning….


 * * * * *

Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.
Good Morning!


* * * * *


Yesterday is for memories
Tomorrow is an imagination
But today is real gift
have a pleasant day.
Good MorningNight has en

short good morning messages


ded yesterday,
morning brings another day.
May you smile like the sunny rays
and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Good Morning!


* * * * *


Every bad situation has something positive...Even a Clock that has stopped is correct twice a day. So have faith and face the day. Good Morning!


* * * * *

On the dark horizon soon
new light rays will appear.
They will signify to all the world
a brand new day is here
Good Morning!


 * * *  * *

Were you a coffee bean in your past life? You must have been because I just can’t start my day without you. Good morning!

good morning love - morning love messages


You are the light of my life, the music in my heart and the first thought of my day.  Good morning dear.


* * * * *


Always Smile
Life is not always full of reason to smile.
But your smile itself is a reason for others to smile too.
Good Morning.


* * * * *


Night has gone and the moon too,
The sun has risen on a sky so blue
Open your eyes,
There’s a message for you – Good Morning!


 * * * * *

May you notice the beauty of the morning,
See the glory of the sunshine, feel the moments
of the day and hear from a friend who cares. Good Morning!

have a nice day images autumn


Did you feel a little warm in the morning?
I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning my Sweet!


 * * * * *

 Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.
Have a Good Morning and a Great Day!

* * * * *

As you wake up today, ask yourself what you would be,
And then go out and do what you have to do. Have a Great Morning!

  * * * * *

Not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try.”
Good Morning and a Great Day!

  * * * * *

It takes only a moment to be kind, but the result can last a lifetime.
Thanks for your many acts of kindness…Good Morning to You!

  * * * * *

 Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a Good Thought in your Heart.

  * * * * *

Breathe.
Let Go.
And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
Good Morning!


* * * * *

Lovely wishes 2 a Lovely Person on a Lovely Day.


 * * * * *

Always ask God to give you what you deserve & not what you desire.
Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.
Have a Great Day!


  * * * * *


Thanks for your many acts of kindness…Good Morning to You!


* * * * *


Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true
it may not be in the exact package you wanted
but it'll be what God thinks is best for you.
Have Faith Today.


* * * * *

Confidence comes naturally with success.
But success comes only
to those who are confident
so, begin your day with confidence.


* * * * *

You can’t bring back yesterday,
You can’t look into tomorrow.
So the only gift you have is today.
That is why it’s called the present.

* * * * *

You have a cute yawn on your face,
A cup of coffee in your hands.
All that remains is a good morning message from me.
Have a great morning!


* * * * *

I'm thinking of you
And wish you a great day
I want the best for you
and hope things go your way.


* * * * *

Sweet be the home where you tarry,
Light be the load that you carry.
Smooth be the road where you proceed,
Happy be the day that you foresee!


* * * * *

A Morning is like a True Friend
You can’t have them with you always
But you can be sure they’ll be around
When you wake up today, tomorrow and forever
Good Morning, My Friend!


* * * * *

The Sun peeps through the curtains
And sees us wrapped
In each other’s arms.
Good Morning my Love!


* * * * *

You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first thought of my day.
Good Morning My Dear.


* * * * *

A cup of hot hello,
A plate of crispy wishes,
A spoon of sweet smiles &
A slice of great success - for u
Enjoy they day!
***Good Morning***!


* * * * *

Morning is not only the start of a new day
but a miracle of God
that says darkness will always be followed by light.
Have Hope and a very Good Day.


* * * * *

Every sunset gives us,
One day less to live!
But every sunrise give us,
One day more to hope!
So, hope for the best.
Good Day Good Luck And Good Morning!


* * * * *

A breeze awakens the earth.
The sun colors the sky.
The birds enliven the world.
Have a Beautiful Morning!


* * * * *

A smile to start your day,
A prayer to bless your way.
A song to lighten your burden
A message to wish you good day
Good Morning!


* * * * *


The weather forecast said there is a storm coming our way. I’m looking forward to stand in the rain with you and then sip coffee as we gaze outside the window, dreaming about our future together. Good morning.


* * * * *


Life can give us a number of beautiful people.
But only a true person can give us a beautiful life.
!! Good Morning Have a nice day !!


* * * * *

Night has ended yesterday,
morning brings another day.
May you smile like the sunny rays
and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Good Morning!


* * * * *

It makes me so happy,
this is what I’m gonna do,
Send a good morning message
right back to you,
Good Morning my Friend.


* * * * *

New day, new blessing. Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness.....
Good Morning...


 * * * * *

All mornings are like Paintings: You need a little inspiration to get going, the outline of a smile on your face and a message from someone who cares to color your day. Good Morning.


* * * * *

Wakeup & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes. Stretch those Inzy Winzy Bones, Wear that Jolly Winning smile & tell yourself today is a beautiful day...
Good Morning!


* * * * *

I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a morning greeting. Good Morning!


* * * * *

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone who cares. Good Morning!

* * * * *

One of the joys in life is waking up each day with the thought that somewhere, someone cares enough to send you a warm morning greeting! Good morning and enjoy the day!


* * * * *

Smile can open a heart faster than
a key can open a door..So brighten the world with your smiles. Good Morning!


* * * * *

God gives us dreams at night so that we can turn them into reality during the day. Good Morning and have a successful day.


* * * * *

Life is like a book. Each day like a new page. So let the first words you write be Good Morning to you my love!


* * * * *

Do you know how good it feels to wake up every day
And know that you are mine
And I am yours?
Good Morning and Love You.


* * * * *

Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!


* * * * *


I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.


* * * * *


Always keep
your words
soft and
and sweet,
just in
case you
have to
eat them.
good morning!


* * * * *

If the bus doesn’t move…
Start walking!
Here’s the message-
Stop complaining, do something.
Good Morning and Enjoy your day.


* * * * *

When we think about problems they grow double; but when we laugh about them, they become bubbles. Quit worrying and Good Morning!


 * * * * *

Train your mouth and heart such that you can say the right way for the right reasons. Good Morning and have a Good Day!


* * * * *

Let go of what kills you. And hold on to what keeps you breathing. Good Morning!


* * * * *

Anyone can slay a dragon, but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again. That’s what takes a real hero. God bless and Good Morning!


* * * * *

If you were the ocean I would be the beach so no matter where you go, you will always come back in my arms every day. Good morning.

* * * *


It takes just one second to think about you in the morning, but the smile on my face lasts throughout the day. Good morning.


* * * * *

Even a few hours without you, is a big ask. Spending the night alone, is a painful task. The night is far too long, for you to be away. I am desperately waiting, for night to turn into day. My heart will rot away, if things keep going on like this. All I want to do, is give you the dreamiest kiss. Good night.


* * * * *

I want to be the cool night breeze which caresses your skin and gives you goosebumps as you sleep. Good night girl.


* * * * *

I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you.

* * * * *

Can I take a pic with you so I could show my friends that angels do exist.


* * * * *

You can't bring back yesterday, You can't look into tomorrow. So the only gift you have is today. That is why it's called the present.


* * * * *

You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!


* * * * *


Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world?
I bring no flowers, No cakes,
But wishes to keep you fresh,
Prayer to keep you healthy,
And love to keep you smiling…
Good Morning….


* * * * *


Night has ended yesterday,
morning brings another day.
May you smile like the sunny rays
and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Good Morning!


* * * * *


If yesterday was a good day, don’t stop. Maybe your winning streak has just begun. Good morning.








5 Steps to a Lovely Morning:
Open your eyes.
Take a deep breath.
Throw aside the covers.
Get up from bed.
And read my message.
Good Morning my love.



* * * * *


Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone who cares. Good Morning!


* * * * *


A fresh day brings new sunrise and new hope for a fresh start.


* * * * *

Every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on.
Good Morning !


* * * * *


The light in your eyes as you gaze at me is like looking at the morning sunrise. I can’t look away for a second.


* * * * *

If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Good Morning !.....


* * * * *


I am happy to meet each day because I know that I will experience a great love, which makes my heart beat and the world go around. Morning, dear!


* * * * *

Everyone is not fair, everyone can't be fair all the time, be forgiving, enjoy New Morning! Good Morning!


* * * * *


Being blessed with the fortune of having such an amazing man like you in life makes me feel lucky all the time. Have a blissful day ahead, my love.


* * * * *


Each morning brings new hope and optimism. May all the dreams that you tried to realize yesterday, be fulfilled today. Good morning!


* * * * *


The world is full of opportunities, don't ever get disappointed. Have a fantastic day today...Good Morning!


* * * * *


Your smiles the only sunshine I need...
Good Morning!


* * * * *


0 Comment:

Post a Comment