Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Thursday, June 5, 2014

Good morning love. You are like a blessing from the heavens above.

* * * * *

Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it...
Have a great Day.
Good Morning

* * * * *

5 Steps to a Lovely Morning:
Open your eyes. Take a deep breath. Throw aside the covers. Get up from bed. And read my message. Good Morning my Dear...


Flirty Good Morning Text Messages That Make Their Day



Good morning. May you have a day as bright as your smiles and as sweet as your soul.

* * * * *

Your love is giving more than I ever wished or asked for. You are my world best. I love you a lifetime. Good morning my sunlight.



Nothing makes a good morning more than the standard scintillating fact that you are in my life. Morning, I love you. Morning.


* * * * *

Good Morning, Sweetheart!


* * * * *

You are an accomplished artist, it is a new morning, paint it pink.
Good Morning!


* * * * *

The sun is really trying to lighten my days, but 100 of it wouldn't lighten my heart. It is your love that does that. I love you. Morning.


flirty good morning messages that make their day


The moon is gone, the sun is here and soon will be gone too.  But I will be here for you all day my love. Good morning. 100 Kisses.


* * * * *

You deserve the best of me. You are more than being far too kind. You always make my day.


* * * * *


Think Happy & Positive Good Morning.


* * * * *


Good luck on your presentation today! You’re going to rock their world!

Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way. Good morning!


If you’re nervous, imagine the guys in speedos and the girls in granny panties…that should take the edge off

* * * * *

Good morning (insert cute name such as: superstar)! Did you sleep well? Or were you too busy dreaming about us? (like I was?)

* * * * *

Dear, wake up and start your day, the fact that I am at my mother’s place doesn’t mean that you should spend the whole day in the bed.

* * * * *

Hey (insert cute name such as: amazingly cute girl)! Looks like a gorgeous day. Want to grab sandwiches for lunch and sit in the park?”

good morning message


Stay strong, and remember that you’re the best. I can’t wait to see you after work and spoil you rotten

* * * * *

I hope your day is filled with smiles, sweet surprises, and of course, me….

* * * * *

I know you’re not a morning person, but today’s going to be a great day!

* * * * *

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Good Morning !

good morning


The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. – Marcus AureliusHow’s the prettiest girl/most handsome guy I know doing this morning?


* * * * *

So, am I the only one, or did you also have a fantastic dream about us last night?”

* * * * *

I heard a song on the radio last night that made me think of you….and guess what, it’s still in my head this morning!


* * * * *

very night I go to bed wishing for sweet dreams of you, but when I wake up, I’m glad that our love is a reality.

good morning images

Happy Tuesday! Let me know if you need some help getting into trouble later, I have a few slick ideas up my sleeve

* * * * *

Don't let life pass you by while you look on like a bystander. Get up and work towards your dreams and let your dreams become a reality.

* * * * *

Inculcate the habit of counting your blessings and instances where you have gained success.
Write them down and commit them to memory as encouragement.

* * * * *

I hope you’re well-rested, because we’re going to have a lot of fun today…indoors and outdoors

good morning images to send a friend


Hoping your day includes picking the fastest line at the grocery store, hitting all the green lights, and laughing with friends.


* * * * *

Good morning (insert cute name such as: super sexy). Feeling lucky to be with you. You’re always the first thing on my mind. Every day.”

* * * * *

Just ran across this quote and it made me think of what a positive impact you’ve had on my life.
Good Morning!...

* * * * *

When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

positive good morning images with quotes


Let go of what kills you.
And hold on to what keeps you breathing.
Good Morning!


* * * * *

All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great with you And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!


* * * * *


When the sun woke us up this morning, I didn’t want to leave your side. Sitting here at the office, I still dream of being next to you.

* * * * *

Hello my love, thank you for helping me with (insert something specific such as: selling my car). You’re so much more than just a pretty/handsome face. You’re amazing.

long good morning messages

Top of the morning to you, baby. When I see you later today, I have something special just for you that I’m sure you’re going to love…

* * * * *

You have a tough day ahead, but remember that you have all the skills to make it through…Jump up and stay positive.

* * * * *

It makes me so happy, this is what I’m gonna do, Send a good morning message right back to you, Good Morning my Friend.

* * * * *

What will this day hold as i blindly venture in it’ll only hold what i allow So with positive thoughts let’s begin Good Morning!

have a nice day images


Good morning my little Energizer Bunny, I hope you finish your to-do list this morning. You’re such a hard worker.


* * * * *

Do you know how good it feels to wake up every day and know that you are mine and I am yours?  You are the source of my joy.  Good morning sweetheart!


* * * * *


Everyday I am waking up happily, Because I know I am starting, My day by wishing good morning to you Have a great good morning


* * * * *


I’ll start my day thinking about how you make me feel like the luckiest man on earth.


* * * * *


Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.


* * * *


But, please make time for a break -you more than deserve it!



Good Morning Messages For Long-Distance Couples

The sky is clear and blue. The only thing that could make this morning more beautiful would be having you here to share it with me.


* * * * *

I wish I was waking up in your arms. I miss your touch, the smell of your skin, and the warmth of your body.”


* * * * *

This quote made me think of you, and how much I miss being cozy in our bed.


* * * * *

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. – Emily Dickinson.


* * * * *

Good morning (insert cute name such as: sweetness). Wish I was there to kiss your head and whisper good morning in your ear. Please consider this message as a raincheck.


* * * * *

You do realize that you’re the best at everything? Even “not fun” stuff like today. Be strong and know that I’m always here for you.


* * * * *

Sweet dreams are made of guys/girls like you
Hope your day is off to a good start.
Craving your voice….will call you later.

* * * * *

I am truly blessed to be able to call you my love. Good morning, lovely. I hope that you have a great day.


* * * * *


Baby, I am the luckiest guy on the planet because I see the same girl in my dreams every night and then see her next to me every morning. Good morning.


* * * * *

Smile & be happy and let that happiness spread everywhere you go. Life is beautiful. Good Morning


* * * * *


Keep your attitude like a king and Ego like a Slave and build your dynasty of happiness and success ...
Good Morning!


* * * * *


Good morning. I am really sorry about the fight that we had. I know that I can be a jerk sometimes. I love you. Do you forgive me?


* * * * *


Waking up early in the morning was a daily struggle for me. But now, it has become a habit of me. It’s all because of you. Good morning!


* * * * *


Good morning love. Just wanted you to know you are on my mind at all times.
Good morning!


* * * * *

Making a million friends is not a miracle.
The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
Good Morning


* * * * *

A wonderful morning to the wonderful person may you have a bundle of great things in the day.
Good Morning


* * * * *

A caring relation doesn't require a large talk!
A sort message is enough!!
Because it's not the Mouth that speak!!
It's the Heart that feels!!
A very lovely good morning


* * * * *


Feel God, in every gentle touch,
See God, in every happy face,
Hear God in every caring word.
Receive God's blessing everyday of your life.
May God's blessings shine upon you today.
Good Morning

* * * * *


I would give everything to kiss you right now


* * * * *


Good Morning Messages

Good Morning Images

Cute Good Morning Messages

Sweet Good Morning Messages

Love Messages

RomanticMessages

Funny Jokes

1 Comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Flirty Quotes For Him

    ReplyDelete