Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Wednesday, June 4, 2014


  • We are sorry for your loss. (NAME), was such a great person, (HE/SHE) will live on in our memories forever.
  • I was deeply saddened by the news of (NAME’s) passing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.
  • Sad to hear of your loss. My condolences, and please know that my thoughts are with you and your family.


  • We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
  • I am sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.
  • May the memories of (NAME) help you find peace.
  • Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
  • You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss.
  • Sorry to hear about (NAMES's) (MOTHER/FATHER/UNCLE/ect.) It's never easy. My prayers are with you and your family.

condolence quotes


Quotes
  • "What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us." -Helen Keller
  • "Grant but memory to us, and we lose nothing by death." -Whittier, My Summer with Dr. Singleton
  • "The Lowest ebb is the turn of the tide." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • "The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them." -Demoustier
Sayings
  • Man is born with his hands clenched, but his are open in death, because on entering the world he desires to grasp everything, but on leaving, he takes nothing away. - The Talmud
  • THE MEASURE OF A MAN: Not - "how did he die" But - "how did he live" Not - "what did he gain" But - "what did he give" These are the units To measure the worth Of a man, as a man, Regardless of birth.


Mix and Match

  • I am deeply saddened by (NAME’s) death.

  • I was truly saddened by the death of (NAME).

  • We are thinking of you during these difficult times.
  • I want you to know friends who love you surround you.
  • (NAME’s) was a great man.
  • (NAME’s) was a great woman.
  • I learned of (NAME’s) untimely death.
  • I learned of (NAME’s) tragic death.
  • You are in our hearts and prayers.
  • I am sorry.
  • I just heard of (NAME’s) passing.
  • I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your (NAME).
  • We know the day will come but death always leaves us with grief.
  • My family and I were saddened to learn of (NAME’s) death.
  • It was a shock to hear the news of (NAME’s) passing.
  • I want to offer my deepest condolences.
  • A loved ones passing is never easy.
  • We are here for you.
  • A kind voice is just a phone call away.
  • Please reach out to me in your time of need.
  • Our hearts are with you.
  • We are consumed with sadness to learn of the tragic loss of (NAME).
  • Our thoughts are with you in this time of sorrow.
  • Word’s cannot express the sadness we feel for you dealing with the death of (NAME).
  • If we can provide you comfort, know our thoughts are with you.
  • Please accept our heartfelt condolences.
  • May the passage of time heal your grief.
  • We pray the love for the lost is forever carried in your memory.
  • My you find comfort in loving memories.
  • Our thoughts are with you and your family.
  • The news of (NAME’s) death brings much sadness.
  • Allow yourself time to grieve tears can heal the soul.
  • There were few who could compare to (NAME).
  • We offer deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • If never seems fair, but death is often the greatest relief for the suffering.
  • I want to express my condolences to you.
  • Your family is surrounded by the love of many.
  • Let the memories of (NAME’s) life comfort you in his/her death.
  • We can’t begin to imagine what you are feeling, but let us share our heart-felt condolence.
  • Please let me know of any way I can help you.
  • My family extends to you our deepest sympathies.
  • Let patience be upon you in this time of grief.
  • Allow the love of others to lift you in this time of grief.
  • (NAME’s) soul is now at peace.
  • (NAME) is resting with the lord.
  • (NAME’s) soul is now free.
  • (NAME’s) pain is gone and it is our turn to deal with sorrow.
  • (NAME) has found eternal rest.

  • My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.

  • So sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.

  • I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.

  • Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.

  • May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.

  • Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment