Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Wednesday, June 4, 2014

If lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars then
I have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not
without stars and that's you.
Happy Birthday


* * * * *

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.


* * * * *


Nobody can every write a book on our lives because our eternal love story doesn’t have an end. Happy birthday




I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


* * * * *


They say that you can count your true friends on 1 hand - but not the candles on your birthday cake! #1Happybirthday


* * * * *


May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises,  May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!


* * * * *


May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


* * * * *


Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.


* * * * *

So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

* * * * *

You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!


* * * * *


Take a day off to celebrate you birthday. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.

* * * * *

Can you blow all those candles out or should we call the fire department? Happy Birthday.

* * * * *

Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!


* * * * *

When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!


* * * * *


Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.

* * * * *

You have to get older, but you don't have to grow up.

* * * * *

You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend.


* * * * *


Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

* * * * *

Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.


* * * * *


  On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


* * * * *

  They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say "forget about the past" and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *

  Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes.


* * * * *

  I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up with you!


* * * * *


 Hope you love your new age. It loves you because it looks good on you. Happy Birthday.

* * * * *

 Be your own light. Find your own way. It should be easy with all those candles.


* * * * *


I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you get better looking every year. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


I wish that I could be the greatest friend in the world, but there is no way to be a better friend than you are. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


I've been that age. I've done that age. It is fun. Enjoy!


* * * * *


Your birthday should be a national holiday. I need a day off. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


It is your birthday so I'll make the toasts and you make the boasts. Happy Birthday.




I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *


I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.


* * * * *


Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.


* * * * *


I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday!


* * * * *


Happy Birthday. Just one more year and you will be perfect. Yes, I did say that last year.


* * * * *


You have a birthday twinkle in your eye so have fun and know we love you fairy, fairy much. Happy Birthday


* * * * *


Live today like it is a special gift, because it is the best birthday gift. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth - or wherever you might be.


* * * * *


Happy Birthday. Hope it's one of the best ever!!!!... a lovely birthday for a lovely person!


* * * * *


Happy Birthday. I wish you well and I hope all you birthday wishes come true!


* * * * *


Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a blast!!!


* * * * *


Things I like about you: humor, looks, everything. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


Watch out world. You are old enough to know what to do and how to do it. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones.


* * * * *


It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.


* * * * *


I love celebrating with you. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason.


* * * * *


When I paint my masterpiece, I am pretty sure there will be a spot for you. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.


* * * * *


Happy Birthday. I hope that you will have a truly marvelous and joyous day with family and friends.


* * * * *


Enjoy your birthday and every day to the fullest. A Happy Birthday is just part of a Happy Life.


* * * * *


Hope you are having the best birthday yet. I hope that you get everything you wish for and that you choose the perfect wish. Don’t forget you only get one chance a year!


* * * * *

May you always get what you ask for, but you may you always the right things. Happy Birthday. Oh, I didn't get you anything.


* * * * *


hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.


* * * * *


You are only as old as you feel... Want to feel young tonight? Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


Hope your day is simply terrific! Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


It doesn?t matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are. I like who you are. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.


* * * * *


Wishing you a spectacularly beautiful birthday.


* * * * *


I wish you a wonderfulBirthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!


* * * * *


hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.


* * * * *


A kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses for your birthday! Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile!


* * * * *


Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *


Being young is a privilege. Being attractive a genetic gift. Being cool, that is all you. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *



A cheerful friend like you is like a sunny day. Happy Birthday.


* * * * *


There is no need for a special day to remind me how special you are for the stars always shine whenever you are near me. Happy Birthday!


* * * * *


We have known each other forever. Every year, I tell you the same things on your birthday, and you make it sound like I’m so original. But that is just the kind of person you are: sweet, humble and caring. I hope you never get tired of hearing that.


* * * * *


Wishing you metric tons of happiness on your birthday. Enjoy it.


* * * * *


You make the world a better place by just being you. Happy Birthday!


* * * * *


K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy - That's how you should celebrate your bday.






Wishing you love and happiness on your birthday. Happy Birthday


* * * * *

The way I see it,
you should live everyday
like its your birthday.


* * * * *


Thirty was so strange for me.
I've really had to come to terms
with the fact that I am
now a walking and talking adult.

* * * * *


If lifelong commitment was a something that I could pack in a box, that is what my gift would be on your birthday. Happy birthday


* * * * *


I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special not just on your special day but on every day of the year. ♥♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️


* * * * *

1 Comment:

  1. Thank you for these nice birthday messages,

    ReplyDelete