Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Today new sun has arise,
The day to let you know my love for you.
Even I tell all day long,
It won’t be enough.
So I’ll just say,
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING
Happy Valentine’s Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Without you there would be no me. It's as simple as that! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day baby!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.....
Happy Valentine's Day




A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. Happy Valentine's Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You are my Perfect Rose ... Happy Valentine's Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Good morning, love of my life. I'm so lucky to have found you. Happy V Day! XOXO

It's not what you have done for me that makes me love you so much, it is the joys of who you are, and the happiness you bring. Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Romance and excitement awaits ... See you soon, my sweet Valentine.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine. Happy Valentine's Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle


valentines day messages


You are so special to me, You're my joy, my love, and my life. Living without you will tear me apart Cause you make my life worth living. I love you. Happy V Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I loved you yesterday I love you still I always have... I always will.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You look amazing. I’m so lucky. Prince Harry


cute valentines day images


I always looked for someone I could live with, but ended up finding someone I can't live without.
I love you.


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


God must have sent you into my life, so there'd always be love in my heart.


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is often the fruit of marriage. Molière


cute valentines day images


Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me. Happy Valentine's Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


 A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.


romantic messages


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.


love images for valentines day


There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!


happy valentines day images download


Since your eyes are looking tired
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy Hug Day to my dear one.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




I Love You a lot...
These words are not enough to express you how much I Love You.
You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together. You always support me, care me, love me.. I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life...
Happy Valentines Day!! My Love of Life...


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I looked and searched for a different way and to say I love you on Valentine's Day.
Not with the usual poem with a rhyme saying I'm yours till the end of time.
And not just a rose that wilts at day's end or a card with dog-eared edges that bend.

But a special way to make you know how much I need and love you so.
So I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything special for you Valentine.
Except one thing you've heard and know that the words really live in the love that we show.
So these words are special and you know they're true when I say the words from me to you...
I love you!

happy valentines day


You don't know how you make me feel each time I see you online or offline. 
I wait for only you all day. You are always in my mind and heart.
I feel your presence with me though we are too far away from each other. 
We came so close to each other in such a short time, 
I truly think we must have known each other in another lifetime. 
You have shared your soul to me & I have shared mine with you. 
While writing this I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying because I miss you so much. 
I feel so happy and complete even in our silences. 
I feel I am connected to you through my soul. 
Your caring attitude, thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I am so grateful to you. 
All I know is wherever life takes us I hope you'll always know how much I thank Babaji for bringing you into my life:) 
Hugz forever


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


May this Valentine bless us
with the cupid of love
and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!

You are the only person I dream about each day and night and you’re the only one with whom I want to wake up to in the morning, so please turn my dreams into reality. Happy Valentine’s Day!



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



That very moment that you came into my life, I was just enjoying my normal life just for the sake of living. Yet, the moment you embraced me in your arms, I have never felt so alive. Happy Valentine’s Day!


happy valentine's day images for love


Dear sweetheart, our love is truly special for I know we are destined to be together. Against all odds, we still find each other and I promise I will never stop loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


The most beautiful view on earth is the love that I share with you, I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love is a four letter word with meanings that I never understood. But when you walked into my life, you have helped me to understand the real meaning of love. Happy Valentine’s Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection.
I Love U my Valentine.





I am enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Smile today. it makes a beautiful day!
enjoy today. it makes a joyful day.
love today. it makes wonderful everyday.
Wish you a Happy Valentines Day!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
William W. Purkey


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


You call it madness but i call it love



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





0 Comment:

Post a Comment