Good Morning Messages, Good Night Messages, Romantic Messages, Love Messages, Weekend Messages, jumma messages, Birthday Messages
Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'll be your dream, i'll be your wish, i'll be your fantasy. i'll be your hope, i'll be your love - be everything that you need.


* * * * *


Thing that keeps us apart. but u will always remain in my heart!


* * * * *


Love is when you can't let go even if one hurts so much but you just find a reason to go on for once more time.





My world has no meaning without you.


* * * * *


You are the reason for my smile.


* * * * *


Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.


You make my heart melt!


You make my heart melt!


* * * * *


Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!


* * * * *


I miss you, we should get together soon!


* * * * *


If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.


* * * * *


I will love you forever and always.


* * * * *


Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you.


* * * * *


When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.


* * * * *


To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always!


* * * * *


They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.


* * * * *


I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile.


* * * * *


I’d like to wake up next to you every morning!


* * * * *


You take my breath away.


* * * * *


My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.


* * * * *


I love yo_. All I need is ‘U’


* * * * *


If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me!


* * * * *


There are three steps to complete happiness: 1) You 2) Me 3) our hearts for eternity.


* * * * *


You are IN my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be IN my house right now.


* * * * *


If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you!


* * * * *

You’re my angel.
My love for you is never ending!
You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!


* * * * *


My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.


* * * * *


You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.


* * * * *


I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.


* * * * *


They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?


* * * * *


You complete me.


* * * * *


I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.


* * * * *


Life is beautiful because of you.


* * * * *


For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.


* * * * *


I can’t live without you.


* * * * *


Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.


* * * * *


When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.


* * * * *


Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.


* * * * *


You + me = Happiness forever.


* * * * *


You bring out the best in me.


* * * * *


I feel comfortable being myself when I'm around you.


* * * * *

You've seen me at my best and my worst, yet love me anyway.
In the night sky filed with stars,
you’re the one that shines the brightest.
I love you for lighting up the darkest moments of my life.


* * * * *


It is really puzzling how you were able to fit inside my heart.


* * * * *


Trust me that there is no space left for another girl.


* * * * *


I love you so much.


* * * * *


No matter how horrible my day went, when you smile you just made everything all right. Love you.


* * * * *


You’re pretty with your make up on but I still love you the same even without it.


* * * * *


You’re a lovely rose in full bloom. But even if it withers, you’re still the most beautiful woman for me. I love you.


* * * * *


My dazzling princess, may I dance with you to the tune of the music that lasts forever?


* * * * *


No need to be extravagant to impress me for your personality already captures my heart. Love you dear.


* * * * *


You’re like a twister, you just blow me away. I love you, my beautiful disaster.


* * * * *


I get jealous when you bond with other guys, but when you tell me that you love me; I am assured that you will never let me go.


* * * * *


The thought of being wonderfully in love with you, I just can’t get it out of my head.


* * * * *


No matter how far you go, you’ll remain close to my heart. I love you, darling.


* * * * *


Could you stop being so lovely? You’re driving me so crazy. I love you.


* * * * *


They could take all my possessions as long as I have you.


* * * * *


You are everything to me. Love you.


* * * * *


Time is gold but time spent with the queen of my heart is absolutely priceless. I love you so much.


* * * * *


I may not be your Superman, but I’ll always protect you whatever it takes. I love you.


* * * * *


You are the flowers in the plants; you give flamboyance to my dim world. I love you!


* * * * *


No matter how high, I’ll climb any mountain if I have to, just to have you. I love you!



* * * * *


If you need someone to talk to, just call me. I’ll make myself available just for you. I love you!


* * * * *


I feel like it’s my sole responsibility to light up your feeling whenever you are lonely. I hate it seeing you sad.


* * * * *


When I’m in the midst of a struggle, it is from you where I drew my inspiration, and surely, I’ll make it through. I love you!


* * * * *


If there will be a book regarding on how to understand a woman, I’m sure it will be thick. And will come in a lot of volumes! But I’ll never have second thoughts of reading those just for you.
If you’re too furious, here’s my body, punch me all you want until you released all the anger. You’ll hug me afterwards.


* * * * *


If you stumbled and fell down, take my hand. I’ll be your feet, so you could go on. I love you!


* * * * *

I am very willing to be the diary of your life. Just tell me everything, even the bad things about you. Don’t worry, nothing will change.


* * * * *


I hope God will let me take care of you for the rest of our lives. I love you!


* * * * *


You are the perfect girl for me.


* * * * *


I may be the right guy for you yet you have made me feel like I really deserve you every time we are together.


* * * * *


I dreamed of you before and I cannot imagine that you are here beside me now.


* * * * *


You are the one who pushes me up whenever I am down.


* * * * *

Thank you for opening my eyes to things that I can do which I thought I can’t.


* * * * *


Loving you is the best thing that happened to me.


* * * * *


You are the one that I want to be with forever!



* * * * *


Will you accept me to be your man?


* * * * *


I want to build a happy family with you.


* * * * *


I am nobody without you.


* * * * *


You always make me feel special and I love more for that.


* * * * *


I wonder how my life would be if I hadn’t met you.


* * * * *


You are the only girl who got my parent’s approval.


* * * * *


You are so dear to me.


* * * * *


I am willing to let go of everything but not you.


* * * * *


I cannot live without you.


* * * * *


You are my warmth when I feel cold.


* * * * *


I am so addicted to you.


* * * * *


I am willing to do anything just to make you smile.


* * * * *


I will not allow anything to come between us.


* * * * *


You are mine. I am yours.


* * * * *


Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You.


* * * * *


You are the reason why I always wear this smile on my face.


* * * * *


If words are not enough to say that I love you, I will shower you with my hugs and kisses.


* * * * *


All the hardships I can endure just to make you happy.


* * * * *


I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that.


* * * * *


Loving you is important to me. Your love is precious to me.


* * * * *


Don't ask the sun to always shine, the clouds exist, don't ask the leaves not to fall, the wind exists, don't ask me to just forget, I can't, you exist.


* * * * *


My silence for a long time doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten you. My being hush is a simple symbol, a promise that even if I’m being quite, I’ll always be here for you.


* * * * *


Never ask why the heart is red, the sky is blue, the cloud is white cause it's like asking why of all people it's you I care about.


* * * * *


Never ask why the heart is red, the sky is blue, the cloud is white cause it's like asking why of all people it's you I care about.


* * * * *

Sometimes people decided to be just friends even if they still love each other. Ever wonder why? Maybe because it's not the love that's hard to sustain, it's the commitment that complicates everything!


* * * * *


Somewhere in your heart, try to find a place for me. Somewhere in your heart, I don't care where it might be. One little corner may not mean so much to you but one little corner would be enough to see me through.


* * * * *


Staying with someone you really like even if you know you can’t be together for a lot of reasons are like standing under the rain. It feels good but you know it’s going to make you sick.


* * * * *


There were times I love to hate you. And then I love to love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.


* * * * *


When torn between two lovers don't choose the one who makes your heart flatter but the one who fills it with laughter coz the excitement will just fade away but the smile in your heart will always stay.


* * * * *


When you are running after the person you love and you're too busy to notice me running after you, don't mind me. But when you stumble and fall, take my hand and let me be the one to help you get up again.


* * * * *


It's really hard to wait for the right person in your life especially when the wrong ones are so cute!


* * * * *


Why are the words goodbye, i'm sorry, and i love you so easily pronounced, but so hard to say?


* * * * *


For my forever love loving you is like holding a rainbow in my hands... Each moments feel new, bright you possibilites, Holding in magic and fairy-tale fantasises and dreams that really do come true... It isn't from wonder now until forever, somewhere, somehow, I'll still be lovins you, With Love Today an Forever...


* * * * *


When you take my hand, I get weak in the knees. I tell no lie when I say that your kiss melts me. You are a wonderful, sexy and lovely, addition to my life!


* * * * *

0 Comment:

Post a Comment